My photo
United Kingdom
I am a friendly and enthusiastic artist, aiming to deliver innovative and concise solutions to any brief. I strive for quality with each project. I understand that every client has different requirements which I endeavor to make my priority. Each project is methodically planned. I pre-empt most problems, allowing me to work efficiently. My work is bold and inventive and my subject matter broad. I frequently combine other disciplines with photography. I believe that this leads to a more unique and flexible creative voice.

I graduated with a 2.1 in BA Hons Design Photography. Since then I have had a number of exhibitions, FOTONOW selected me as one of 6 for the SWG Photo Prize, and Art-s-Talker have also chosen me as a featured artist on their 2010 e-Creative list of the top design graduates.

'APG Showcase' Pecorama, Beer: 10 - 24/10/13
'24 Photographers' White Space Gallery, Axminster: 9 - 26/02/11
Plymouth Arts Center, Plymouth: 23/10/10 - 23/12/10
'North East from South West' Crocus Gallery, Nottingham: 2 - 12/11/10
'FOTONOW, SWG Photo Prize' Vyner Street Gallery, London: 4 - 10/10/10

Monday, April 18

Cavern Shoot






click to enlarge

Vier, Mad Hatter 2.0, MyDeprivation and Orestea at the Cavern.
Really bad lighting at this venue, this shoot was hard work to say the least. I'm pleased with the results considering. 

To book me to photograph a show or event, or for promotional photoshoots please e-mail me at: photography.sarahjackson@gmail.com

Please check these bands out, they all put on an exceptional show!
MyDeprivation: www.mydeprivation.com
Orestea: www.orestea.com
Mad Hatter 2.0: www.hattertude.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment