My photo
United Kingdom
I am a friendly and enthusiastic artist, aiming to deliver innovative and concise solutions to any brief. I strive for quality with each project. I understand that every client has different requirements which I endeavor to make my priority. Each project is methodically planned. I pre-empt most problems, allowing me to work efficiently. My work is bold and inventive and my subject matter broad. I frequently combine other disciplines with photography. I believe that this leads to a more unique and flexible creative voice.

I graduated with a 2.1 in BA Hons Design Photography. Since then I have had a number of exhibitions, FOTONOW selected me as one of 6 for the SWG Photo Prize, and Art-s-Talker have also chosen me as a featured artist on their 2010 e-Creative list of the top design graduates.

'APG Showcase' Pecorama, Beer: 10 - 24/10/13
'24 Photographers' White Space Gallery, Axminster: 9 - 26/02/11
Plymouth Arts Center, Plymouth: 23/10/10 - 23/12/10
'North East from South West' Crocus Gallery, Nottingham: 2 - 12/11/10
'FOTONOW, SWG Photo Prize' Vyner Street Gallery, London: 4 - 10/10/10

Monday, May 21























click to enlarge

Mad Hatter 2.0 at the Holly Bush in Cradley Heath, Birmingham 4/5/12


No comments:

Post a Comment