My photo
United Kingdom
I am a friendly and enthusiastic artist, aiming to deliver innovative and concise solutions to any brief. I strive for quality with each project. I understand that every client has different requirements which I endeavor to make my priority. Each project is methodically planned. I pre-empt most problems, allowing me to work efficiently. My work is bold and inventive and my subject matter broad. I frequently combine other disciplines with photography. I believe that this leads to a more unique and flexible creative voice.

I graduated with a 2.1 in BA Hons Design Photography. Since then I have had a number of exhibitions, FOTONOW selected me as one of 6 for the SWG Photo Prize, and Art-s-Talker have also chosen me as a featured artist on their 2010 e-Creative list of the top design graduates.

'APG Showcase' Pecorama, Beer: 10 - 24/10/13
'24 Photographers' White Space Gallery, Axminster: 9 - 26/02/11
Plymouth Arts Center, Plymouth: 23/10/10 - 23/12/10
'North East from South West' Crocus Gallery, Nottingham: 2 - 12/11/10
'FOTONOW, SWG Photo Prize' Vyner Street Gallery, London: 4 - 10/10/10

Thursday, January 31

SSDR







 Recently I've been been working alongside a new animal welfare group. Saints Sled Dog Rescue are a welfare group specifically geared up to help owners of, and rescue Siberian Huskies and Alaskan Malamutes. Recently these dogs have been becoming increasingly popular pets, no doubt owing to their beauty, and films like '8 Bellow'. you have probably seen more of them around too. However these are not the easiest breed of dog to keep by any stretch of the imagination. Whilst in the long run keeping a sled dog can be immensely rewarding, their more demanding requirements and lack of understanding of the breed by the owners, leads many of these poor pups find their way onto the streets, into rescue centers and to the pound, where they are often destroyed. SSDR are here to help find these poor K9s new forever homes, meanwhile educating the general public so that fewer sled dogs end up homeless.

Facebookers please take a moment to visit the SSDR page at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/322436501200163/?fref=ts

Everyone else, the web page for the SSDR is under construction but as soon as it is posted I will add it to my page.  


No comments:

Post a Comment